Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome Home.

First of all let me welcome you all to my new blog.

Like many of you I have become disgusted by the rabid partisanship that has somehow gripped this country into a state of perpetual finger pointing and inaction.  It is my hope that this blog can serve as a refuge of last resort for those tired of the hate, and -dare I say it- the idiocy.

I will try to present relevant topics in as clear and concise a manner as the topic deserves.  In addition, I will provide you links to all of my research so that you can at least understand what ingredients went into the opinion hopper.  If you disagree with my opinion, you are welcome to comment, but please keep the dialog civil.

As we grow as a blog, I will periodically include topics that include both sides of the particular subject matter.  Some of these topics will be very sensitive to people, but we will not ignore the elephant in the house per se.  It is time to air our differences, and through conversation, humor, and patience find a way to move us forward.

Finally, if you are interested now or in the future in providing content for this blog, please drop me a note at Rick.Beagle@comcast.net

No comments: